We provide a variety of insurance solutions to the property and construction industries, ranging from nationwide main contractors through to smaller, independent building firms or sole traders. Typical sections of cover include, but are not limited to:
- Public Liability – Cover for third party property damage and accidental bodily injury or death to the public
- Employers Liability – Cover for accidental bodily injury and death of an employee in the course of their employment with you. This is a legal requirement if you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff
- Tools and Equipment – Cover for loss of or damage to your tools, plant and equipment
- Own Plant – Cover for constructional machinery tools, equipment, temporary buildings and site huts owned by you
- Hired-in Plant – Cover for constructional machinery tools, equipment, temporary buildings and site huts hired by you in connection with the business
- Contract Works – Cover against loss of or damage to the site you’re working on if it is damaged part way through the project
Cover can also be arranged for related policies such as JCT Clause 21.2.1 Insurance (non-negligence insurance cover) and commercial vehicle insurance.